Dominick J. Georgetti
Mr. Georgetti graduated from the University of Scranton and the University of Dayton School of Law. Mr. Georgetti’s practice concentrates primarily in the area of medical malpractice defending physicians, dentists, hospitals, physician assistants and healthcare organizations. He has also defended healthcare professionals in disciplinary hearings. Mr. Georgetti has tried medical and dental malpractice claims to verdict in several counties in northeastern and central Pennsylvania.
In addition to medical malpractice matters, Mr. Georgetti handles and has tried to verdict auto liability claims and premises liability claims for retail stores, homeowners and private corporations. He has also represented insurers in uninsured and underinsured arbitrations.
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law (1994)
- BA in History, University of Scranton (1991)
- Pennsylvania – 1994
- New Jersey – 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of PA- 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of PA – 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- “Dental Malpractice Issues” Scranton District Dental Society – February 2006
- “The Automobile Injury Case for Paralegals in Pennsylvania” Institute for Paralegal Education – October 2000