Mr. Wenner was admitted to the bar in 1979. By the year 1981, the majority of his practice was devoted to medical malpractice defense. He is “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbel, the highest rating awarded by this preeminent legal resource. This rating indicates legal ability and ethical standards of the highest order.
For the past 30 years, Mr. Wenner has been actively trying medical malpractice cases to verdict throughout eastern Pennsylvania. He has successfully represented both physicians and hospitals in complex medical negligence litigation.
Mr. Werner also served his country in the United States Air Force from March 1967 through December 1970.
- B.A., Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA, 1974
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association